First of all, I hope you are all keeping safe during these very weird times. Did you know that according to consumer goods giant Unilever, personal grooming and beauty products have taken a hit in demand during quarantine?
If your isolation has you bored, instead of indulging by searching in the fridge why not indulge in a beauty routine! It will make you feel bright and refreshed.
Here are some tips to look after yourselves whilst we are locked down.
👉 Sleep at least 7 / 8 hrs.
👉 Drink 8 glasses of water per day.
👉 Do some form of exercise and get some sun for vitamin D.
👉 Give yourself a quick manicure or pedicure or mini facial.
And here is how to do Manicure or Pedicure by yourself step by step :
- Soak feet or fingers in warm, soapy water
- Push cuticles back gently.
- Shape your nails and buff the edges to avoid snagging.
- Buff tops of the nails gently to smooth ridges and provide an even surface, on feet use a pumise stone to smooth rough dry skin,
- Moisturize and apply cuticle oil.
💅🏼 You can polish choosing pastel rainbow colours which are very uplifting in this period and also very suitable for the summer. If you don’t feel like applying polish, this is also a good time to give the nails a break.
I look forward to hearing from you in the comments, what does your beauty routine and self-care practice look like these days?
Follow me on Instagram for more tips and inspiration and in the meantime stay safe and well!